Our Carrot Cake Overnight Oats layered with a white chocolate yoghurt topping tastes just like a dessert, but with all the goodness of wholegrain oats and packed with plant based protein, there’s a healthier twist.
Overnight Oats Mixture:
- 40g Oat Pantry Carrot Cake Porridge Oats
- 60g plain yoghurt of choice
- 40ml unsweetened almond milk
White Chocolate Yoghurt Topping:
- 3 tbsp plain yoghurt of choice
- 1/2 tbsp milk of choice
- 20g dairy free white chocolate (melted)
- In to a jar (such as this overnight oats jar here) place 40g of Oat Pantry Carrot Cake Porridge Oats with 60g yoghurt of choice and 40ml of unsweetened almond milk.
- In a separate bowl mix together the 3 tbsp plain yoghurt, milk and melted white chocolate, then layer on top of the Carrot Cake Overnight Oats mixture in the jar.
- Place lid on the jar and leave to soak in the fridge overnight or for a minimum of 3 hours.
- OPTIONAL – In the morning top your Oat Pantry Carrot Cake Overnight Oats with extra grated carrot, chopped nuts and raisins.
- Lastly, ENJOY!