This super simple baked oats recipe tastes just like a warm hot cross bun, you can’t beat cake for breakfast! It’s made with all healthy, whole food ingredients to start your day off right and nourish your body from the inside out.
• 60g Oat Pantry Cinnamon Bun Porridge Oats
• 130ml milk of choice
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 banana
• 3 tsp of maple syrup
• 2 tbsp plain yoghurt of choice
• 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius & grease an oven proof dish.
2. Into a food blender, add the Oat Pantry Cinnamon Bun Porridge Oats, baking powder, milk, 1 tsp maple syrup & half a banana.
3. Blend until fully combined. Empty 3/4 of the mixture into the oven proof dish.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the plain yoghurt, the remaining 2 tsp of maple syrup and cinnamon, until well combined.
5. Place 1/2 the creamy mixture in the centre of the oat mixture (other 1/2 will be used as a topper). Then layer the remaining oat mixture on top.
6. Place in the oven for approximately 15 minutes or until browned.
6. Create a cross design with the remaining creamy mixture on top.
If you’re looking for the perfect single serve baked oats dish, look no further than the accessories section on our online shop here.