Apple crumble is one of Britain’s much-loved desserts, it’s cosy, comforting and absolutely delicious, so what could be better than apple crumble in overnight oats form.
For the overnight oats:
• 40g Oat Pantry Apple Pie Porridge Oats
• 100ml unsweetened almond milk
For the crispy crumble topping:
• 10g flaked almonds
• 25g Oat Pantry Apple Pie Porridge Oats
• ½ tbsp maple syrup
• 2 tsp pumpkin seeds
- To make the overnight oats, place the Apple Pie Porridge Oats into an airtight jar or container, along with the almond milk. Give it a stir and close the lid, leave in the fridge to soak overnight.
- For the crisp oat crumble, combine the ingredients together in a bowl, mix until well combined. Get a frying pan and heat on a medium heat with a dash of oil. Place the oat crumble mixture into the pan for about 2 minutes until golden and crisp, watching carefully and stirring continuously (turn the heat down if you hear the pumpkin seeds popping).
- Add your oat crumble topping in the morning, along with a spoonful of Butter Belle Gingerbread Almond Butter found in the toppers section of our online shop and some fresh apple slices.
Tips: The overnight oats keep for 2-3 days; add toppings when ready to eat. The crisp oat crumble keeps for several weeks in an airtight container, if you want to make a larger batch.