This small serving Berry Oat Crumble is the perfect guiltless indulgence for when you don’t need an entire pan of crumble in the kitchen! It’s gluten free, refined sugar free, and vegan.
For the filling
- A handful of frozen mixed berries (approx. 1 cup)
For the crust
- ½ cup oat flour – to make the oat flour simply blend some Oat Pantry Porridge Oats in a food processor, we recommend using our Simply Nutty, Maple & Pecan or Cherry Bakewell Porridge Oats
- ¼ cup Oat Pantry Porridge Oats – it’s best to match the flavour. with the one chosen for the oat flour
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil solid
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Lightly grease our small single serve Oat Pantry Baked Oats Dish (available here)
- Add the oat flour, porridge oats, maple syrup, and salt to a bowl and mix until combined. Add the coconut oil and use your fingers or a fork to work it in until coarse crumbs form and the mixture holds together when pressed.
- Place the frozen berries into the prepared dish. Top with the crumble topping.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is lightly golden brown and the berries have cooked down (you should see hints of delicious berry juice bubbling through the crumble topping). Place foil over the top of the dish to prevent the topping from over browning if necessary. Serve immediately.