An incredible pear and walnut crumble made with simple ingredients and topped with a delicious oat walnut crumble.
- 2 large pears (or 3 small) , peeled, cored, and sliced into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 1/2 tablespoons (30g) oat flour (blended up Oat Pantry Maple & Pecan Pie Porridge Oats)
- 2 tablespoons (25g) coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons (30g) butter of choice, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of a mixture of Oat Pantry Maple & Pecan Pie Porridge Oats and chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- To make the pear filling: In a small bowl, toss the pears with coconut sugar and cinnamon. Divide pear mixture into 2 individual ramekins, and press them slightly. Set aside.
- To make the topping: Mix the oat flour and coconut sugar, then add the melted butter of choice. Mix with a fork, until mixture clumps together into crumbly balls. Mix in oats and nuts. Sprinkle crumble evenly on top of the pear mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until topping is golden brown and pears are tender. Serve warm and top with your choice of yoghurt or ice cream.