Who doesn’t want cookies and milk for breakfast, this recipe idea will have you coming back for more. We can’t believe we hadn’t thought about adding milk to baked oats sooner – an absolute game changer!
• 40g Oat Pantry Cinnamon Bun Porridge Oats blended into flour consistency
• 1 level tsp of maple syrup or your sweetener of choice
• 3/4 tsp of baking powder
• 1 small egg or chia/flaxseed egg for a vegan friendly version (replace an egg with 1 tablespoon of chia seeds or ground flaxseeds mixed with 3 tablespoons of water and let the mixture sit for 15 to 20 minutes or you can prepare it the night before)
• 100g plain yoghurt of your choice
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• small handful of dark chocolate drops
• to serve – unsweetened almond milk or milk of your choosing
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
2. Place all the ingredients in a bowl (excluding the dark chocolate drops and milk) and mix together well.
3. Transfer the mixture to a small ovenproof dish. Place the dark chocolate drops into the top of the mixture. Press them in lightly.
4. Then bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until browned.
5. Serve with cold or warm unsweetened almond milk or milk of your choosing 😋.