These overnight oats are seriously delicious – layered with a peanut butter and yoghurt choc chip cookie dough base, for a simple, healthy breakfast meal prep idea that is perfect for busy mornings!
The recipe below makes two servings:
• 2 Tbsp Natural peanut butter
• 1 1/2 Tbsp Coconut sugar
• 1/2 Cup (140g) Vanilla flavoured yoghurt, e.g. Alpro Vanilla Yoghurt, Coconut Vanilla Yoghurt
• 1/2 Tbsp Islands Chocolate Chocolate Buttons + additional for topping is optional
• 40g Oat Pantry Cinnamon & Raisin Porridge
• 100ml your milk of choice
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter and coconut sugar until well combined.
2. Add 1 Tbsp of yoghurt to the mixture and mix until well combined and the mixture starts to come together like dough. Stir in the chocolate buttons.
3. Divide the cookie dough between two jars, pressing down into the bottom. Spread 1/4 cup (70g) of yoghurt on top of each cookie dough layer.
4. In a medium bowl stir together Oat Pantry Cinnamon & Raisin Porridge Oats and your choice of milk and stir until the oats are evenly soaked. Divide the oats between the two jars and place into the refrigerator overnight.
5. In the morning, sprinkle with additional Chocolate Buttons, if desired, and enjoy!