This thick chocolate & peanut butter protein pudding is rich, creamy and best of all packed with protein.
Whip the chocolate protein pudding up in just five minutes, for a healthy snack or fancy dessert with no baking required and top with our Oat Pantry Peanut Butter Granola for some added crunch.
Recipe below serves 2.
Protein Pudding Ingredients:
• 1 ripe banana peeled
• 1 scoop of your choice of vanilla protein powder
• 20g cacao powder
• 40g chia seeds
• 1 tbsp almond butter or peanut butter
• 237ml unsweetened almond milk
• 1 tbsp maple syrup or to taste
• Handful of Oat Pantry Peanut Butter Granola
1. Combine all ingredients (except the granola topping) in a blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until mixture thickens up to a pudding texture.
2. Spoon evenly into two jars and then top with our Oat Pantry Peanut Butter Granola.