These 4 ingredient energy balls are the perfect little pick me up snack, to give you a boost of slow release energy throughout a busy week.
• 110g pitted dates
• 40g Oat Pantry Banana Bread Porridge Oats
• 60g peanut butter or any type of nut butter
• optional sprinkle of dark chocolate chips
1. Soak the dates in hot water for 5 minutes, then drain.
2. Place the dates, porridge oats and peanut butter into a blender and blend until well combined.
3. Empty the mixture from the blender and then sprinkle in the dark chocolate chips and mix. Then form the energy balls by rolling in the palms of your hands, the mixture should make 12 energy balls, it’s about 1 tbsp of mixture per ball.
4. Leave in the fridge for 10 minutes to firm up.
Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.