This quick and easy recipe takes overnight oats to a completely new level. Creamy Oat Pantry Chocolate Orange overnight oats, topped with a crackable, snappable chocolate topping.
You will need:
• 40g Oat Pantry Chocolate Orange Porridge
• 100ml milk of choice (yoghurt can also be added, a 50/50 ratio works best)
• 1 large square of dark chocolate or 2 small squares
1. Place our Oat Pantry Chocolate Orange Porridge Oats into a jar with 100ml of milk.
2. Close the lid and leave in the fridge to soak for a couple of hours to let the oats firm up a bit.
3. Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time until it’s a liquid.
4. Pour thinly over the top of the overnight oats and place back in the fridge until the morning.
5. Then get cracking!