A full on Chocolate Orange breakfast extravaganza!
This is a whole new way to level up your overnight oats. Creamy Oat Pantry Chocolate Orange Porridge oats topped with a chilled cacao & orange dark chocolate ganache make this a truly tasty breakfast treat.
For the oats layer:
• 40g Oat Pantry Chocolate Orange Porridge Oats
• 100ml milk of your choice
For the chocolate orange ganache layer:
• 1.5 tsp Butter Belle Cacao Orange Cashew Butter
• 2 tbsp dark cocoa powder
• 2.5 tbsp water
• 1 tsp maple syrup
1. In our overnight oats jar, glass or bowl mix together the oats and milk, then microwave for 1 & 1/2 minutes and mix again. Leave to sit in the fridge and firm up whilst you prepare the ganache layer.
2. Mix together in a separate small bowl the Butter Belle Cacao Orange Cashew Butter, cocoa powder, water and maple syrup, until you get a thick paste. Then spoon over the top of your mixture.
4. We topped ours with optional mixed chopped nuts and you could also add some orange zest for an zingy orange taste.
5. Leave in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.