These healthy Carrot Cake Snow Balls take all the flavours of a traditional cake and turn it into a healthy oat-some snack!
This recipe makes 10 snow balls.
- ½ cup (62g) Oat Pantry Carrot Cake oat flour (blended Oat Pantry Carrot Cake Porridge Oats)
- ½ cup (60g) grated carrots
- 1/4 cup (36g) almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons apple sauce , test consistency first and add to get the texture you want
- 6 tablespoons (38g) dessiccated coconut, optional for coating
- Put everything into a bowl (excluding the desiccated coconut) and mix well.
- Allow to chill in the fridge while you clean up, this helps firm up the mixture.
- Roll into 10 balls.
- Coat the balls in the coconut if you prefer.