If you love carrot cake, then you’ll be sure to love this baked oats breakfast version with a vanilla protein yoghurt middle. This Carrot Cake Baked Oats tastes JUST like carrot cake, but in a lighter, breakfast friendly form.
- 60g Oat Pantry Carrot Cake Porridge Oats
- 129ml milk of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- half banana
- drizzle of maple syrup
- 2 tbsp plain yoghurt of choice (a thick yoghurt texture is better for that classic Carrot Cake cream cheese feel)
- 1/3 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius & grease an oven proof dish.
- Into a food blender, add the Oat Pantry Carrot Cake porridge oats, baking powder, milk, maple syrup & banana.
- Blend until fully combined.
- Empty half the mixture into the dish.
- In a separate bowl mix together the yoghurt and protein powder, until well combined.
- Place the yoghurt & protein mixture into the middle of the baked oats dish and top with the remaining oats mixture.
- Place in the oven for approximately 15 minutes or until browned.