These baked oats are filled with healthy ingredients and take just minutes to blend. Top the oats with fresh banana and a sprinkle of cinnamon to serve.
Baked Oats Mixture:
• 40g Oat Pantry Maple & Pecan Pie Porridge Oats (blended)
• 3/4 mashed banana
• 12g vanilla protein
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 80ml milk of choice
Cream cheese filling:
• 20g Nush Foods Almond Cheese Spread
• a dash of vanilla extract
• a dash of cinnamon
•1 tsp maple syrup
• Sliced banana
• Sprinkle of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 180°c.
2. In a bowl mix together all your baked oats mixture ingredients.
3. Then grease your Oat Pantry Baked Oats Dish and tip half of the baked oats mixture into the dish.
4. Then mix together in a separate bowl your cream cheese filling. And spoon on top of your half baked oats mixture in the middle.
5. Next, place the other half of your baked oats mixture on top.
6. Top with sliced banana and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
7. Bake for 15-20 mins until golden brown.