With all your favourite flavours from the classic dessert, this recipe for Apple Pie & Custard Baked Oats will warm you up on cool Autumn mornings.
- 60g Oat Pantry Apple Pie Porridge Oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 125ml almond milk
- 1/2 banana
- 2-3 tbsp Alpro Custard
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease an oven proof baked oats dish, we have some perfect single serve versions available here.
- Into a food blender, add porridge oats, baking powder, almond milk and banana.
- Blend until fully combined.
- Empty the mixture into the oven proof baked oats dish.
- Place in the oven for approx. 15 minutes or until browned.
- Top with custard and enjoy!