Why not use our Oat Pantry Limited Edition Mince Pie Porridge Oats to make these seriously delicious pancakes! This recipe contains only 3 simple ingredients and it’s very easy to make. These pancakes are vegan (dairy free & egg free), gluten free, refined sugar free, but definitely not flavour free.
This recipe makes 5 pancakes – perfect for a single serving.
- 1 cup (90g) Oat Pantry Mince Pie Porridge Oats (blended into oat flour)
- 2/3 cup (160ml) your milk of your choice
- 1/2 banana (65g) mashed
- 1 apple
- 3/4 teaspoon butter (non-dairy butter)
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place our Oat Pantry Mince Pie Porridge Oats into a blender and blitz until you get an oat flour consistency.
- In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork, then add the other ingredients and stir with a whisk until just combined.
- Heat a little oil in a pan over medium heat. Spoon some of the batter into the hot pan and cook the pancake on low to medium heat from both sides until golden brown.
- To serve you can top with caramelised apples which you make by slicing an apple into even-sized pieces. Then melt the butter in a small saucepan before adding in the coconut sugar, apple pieces and cinnamon. Cook for 4-5 minutes, mixing the apples every minute or so until tender.
- Lastly top with Butter Belle Gingerbread Almond Butter and enjoy!