Mug cakes are great when you’re craving a fast solo sweet treat. This easy mug cake recipe is quick to make, easy to clean up and seriously delicious! Who says you can’t have dessert that looks like breakfast or breakfast that looks like dessert 😜.
• 6 tbsp whole wheat flour or gluten free flour
• 4 tbsp Oat Pantry Cherry Bakewell Porridge Oats
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• Pinch salt
• 6 tbsp almond milk
• 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
• 2 tbsp coconut sugar
• Approx. 8 frozen cherries
1. Whisk the flour, oats, baking powder, and salt in a microwave-safe mug.
2. Stir in the almond milk, melted coconut oil and coconut sugar and mix until everything is well blended.
3. Gently mix in the frozen cherries.
4. Cook in the microwave on high until the cake is done in the middle, about 1 minute 45 seconds, but may vary based on your microwave. It should be risen and just firm to the touch, let stand for a couple of minutes before tucking in.