These no-bake Maple & Pecan granola bars contain only six ingredients, no added sugar, and are utterly delicious. They make the perfect treat, whether you’re sharing them round the table with friends and family or gifting them.
- 1 cup/175g dates, pitted
- 2.5 cups/200g Oat Pantry Maple & Pecan Granola
- ¼ cup/85g maple syrup
- ¼ cup/62g nut butter of your choice
- handful of flaked almonds
- handful of raisins
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper (ideally 8×8″ baking pan).
- Blend the dates in a food processor until it forms a puree and only small bits remain.
- Place the pureed dates and Maple & Pecan granola in a mixing bowl.
- Add the maple syrup and nut butter into a small microwaveable bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir briefly, then pour over the date and granola mixture. Stir the mixture with a spoon to combine, breaking up the pureed dates to ensure that they are evenly mixed throughout.
- Fold in the flaked almonds and raisins until mixed thoroughly.
- Transfer the mixture to the pan you prepared earlier and press into an even layer. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm up. Remove from the pan, transfer to a cutting board, and slice into bars. The granola bars can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.