A simple and delicious recipe that can also easily be baked the day before and reheated if you’ve got a busy morning.
• 40g Oat Pantry Chocolate Orange Porridge Oats
• 1 level tsp of maple syrup or your sweetener of choice
• 1 small egg or chia/flaxseed egg for a vegan friendly version (replace an egg with 1 tablespoon of chia seeds or ground flaxseeds mixed with 3 tablespoons of water and let the mixture sit for 15 to 20 minutes or you can prepare it the night before)
• 100g plain yoghurt of your choice
• 2 squares of orange dark chocolate or plain dark chocolate
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
2. Place all the ingredients in a bowl (except the chocolate squares) and mix together well.
3. Transfer half the mixture to a small ovenproof dish, then add one square of chocolate in the middle.
4. Layer the other half of the mixture on top and then place one more chocolate square on top, slightly pressed into the middle and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until browned.