• 2-3tsp maple syrup
• 40g Oat Pantry Maple & Pecan Porridge Oats
• 1 egg (or we used 1 chia egg – mix 1 tbsp of chia seeds in a small bowl with 2.5 tbsp of water and leave to thicken for 5 mins, we then also added 1/2 tsp of baking powder to the end baked oats mixture if you’re doing a chia egg)
• 100ml of your milk of choice
• 1 tsp of peanut butter
1. Mix all the ingredients together (except the peanut butter)
2. Spoon in to your Oat Pantry Baked Oats Dish, then add the tsp of peanut butter into the middle of the mixture and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes on 180 degrees.
3. Enjoy as it comes, or serve with your favourite yoghurt and fresh fruit.