These sweet, no bake treats take minutes to throw together, are filled with good-for-you ingredients, and make for quick, portable breakfasts and snacks.
- 1 1/4 cups Oat Pantry Cherry Bakewell Porridge Oats
- 2 tablespoons of seeds – e.g. chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, or additional oats
- 1/2 cup Butter Belle Black Cherry & Cacao Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup sticky liquid sweetener of choice we used maple syrup
- Place all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl: oats, seeds, almond butter and sweetener. Stir to combine. If the mixture seems too wet, add a bit more oats. If it’s too dry, add a bit more almond butter. It should resemble a somewhat sticky dough that holds together when lightly squeezed. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set (this will make the balls easier to roll later on).
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and portion the dough into balls of desired size. We made 9 energy balls.