We’ve taken our overnight oats up a level this Halloween with this spooktacular combination of our Oat Pantry Cherry Bakewell Porridge (made as overnight oats), layered with sour cherry jam, topped with our Oat Pantry Peanut Butter Granola and frozen banana, peanut butter mummies.
- 40g Oat Pantry Cherry Bakewell Porridge
- 100ml unsweetened almond milk
- Sour cherry jam or regular cherry/strawberry jam
- Half a banana
- Peanut Butter
- White chocolate drops used for the eyes (we used dairy free ones)
- Drop of chocolate nut butter used for the pupil of the eyes
- Handful of Oat Pantry Peanut Butter Granola
- Peel half a banana, cut half the banana down the middle length ways.
- Place the two cut pieces of banana onto baking paper.
- Drizzle peanut butter or any nut butter of your choosing in lines across the banana to look like bandages.
- For the eyes use white chocolate drops (we used dairy free ones) and for the pupils a little drop of chocolate nut butter. Press the white chocolate drops into the peanut butter so they stick.
- Place into the freezer for 30-60mins, or leave overnight and take out along with your prepped overnight oats.
- Now you can prep your overnight oats – into a jar add 40g Oat Pantry Cherry Bakewell Porridge Oats to 100ml unsweetened almond milk, then close the lid and leave to soak overnight.
- In the morning layer your overnight oats with the sour cherry jam, you can either layer in between or add the jam on top.
- Then press your banana mummies into the overnight oats and sprinkle around them with our Oat Pantry Peanut Butter Granola.