Can’t decide between pancakes or cereal? Why not both! These delicious mini pancakes are made using our Oat Pantry Cherry Bakewell Porridge Oats.
If you are a lover of pancakes and all things bite-size, these mini pancakes are a dream come true.
- 1 large very ripe banana
- 1 1/2 cup (135g) Oat Pantry Cherry Bakewell Porridge Oats
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp (240ml) milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- Add the Cherry Bakewell Porridge Oats to a blender and blend until a fine flour forms. The finer the better! Next add this to a mixing bowl, along with the baking powder and ground flax and mix together.
- Then add your ripe banana, milk of choice, almond extract and maple syrup to the blender and blend on high until completely smooth.
- Pour your recently blended ingredients into the bowl with the dry mix and mix together until completely smooth.
- Grease a non-stick frying pan with cooking spray or oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Transfer the pancake batter to a sauce bottle, piping bag, or zip bag with a tip cut off. Squeeze out a teaspoon full of batter onto the pan. Repeat with the remaining batter making sure the pancakes are spread evenly apart.
- Cook until the pancakes start to bubble. Flip them using a butter knife or mini cake spatula. Continue to cook until the edges are crispy and golden-brown.
- Serve with a drizzle of yoghurt and fresh cherries. Enjoy!