Why not use our Oat Pantry Chocolate Orange Porridge Oats to make these seriously delicious pancakes! This recipe contains only 3 simple ingredients and it’s very easy to make. These pancakes are vegan (dairy free & egg free), gluten free, refined sugar free, but definitely not flavour free.
- 1 cup (90g) Oat Pantry Chocolate Orange Porridge Oats (blended into oat flour)
- 2/3 cup (160ml) your milk of choice
- 1/2 banana (65g) mashed
- Place our Oat Pantry Chocolate Orange Porridge Oats into a blender and blitz until you get an oat flour consistency.
- In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork, then add the other ingredients and stir with a whisk until just combined.
- Heat a little oil in a pan over medium heat. Spoon some of the batter into the hot pan and cook the pancake on low to medium heat from both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with either fruit, maple syrup, or whatever you prefer. Enjoy!