Discover a week’s worth of seriously tasty, healthy breakfast recipes. That are also vegan and gluten free.
1. MONDAY – Lemon Drizzle Overnight Oats
- 40g Oat Pantry Lemon Drizzle Porridge Oats
- 50ml milk of your choosing
- 50g yoghurt of your choosing
- 3 tbsp yoghurt of your choosing
- 1/2 tbsp milk of your choosing
- 20g of melted white chocolate (dairy free can be used)
- Optional: top with lemon zest
- Firstly, prepare your overnight oats with 40g of Oat Pantry Lemon Drizzle Porridge Oats, mixed with a 50/50 split of your choice of milk and yoghurt.
- Leave to soak overnight.
- In the morning add a topping of 3 tbsp of your yoghurt of choice, mixed with 1/2 tbsp milk of your choice and 20g of melted white chocolate (dairy free can be used). Optional: top with lemon zest.
2. TUESDAY – Apple, Cinnamon Bun Overnight Oats
• 40g Oat Pantry Cinnamon Bun Porridge
• 50g plain yoghurt of your choice
• 50ml milk of your choice
• half a grated apple
1. Place all the ingredients in a jar and mix thoroughly.
2. Put the lid on the jar and leave to soak in the fridge overnight.
3. Optional – top with more apple and mixed nuts in the morning.
3. WEDNESDAY – Apple Pie & Custard Baked Oats
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease an oven proof baked oats dish, we have some perfect single serve versions available here.
- Into a food blender, add porridge oats, baking powder, almond milk and banana.
- Blend until fully combined.
- Empty the mixture into the oven proof baked oats dish.
- Place in the oven for approx. 15 minutes or until browned.
- Top with custard and enjoy!
4. THURSDAY – Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Overnight Oats Mixture:
- 40g Oat Pantry Carrot Cake Porridge Oats
- 60g plain yoghurt of choice
- 40ml unsweetened almond milk
White Chocolate Yoghurt Topping:
- 3 tbsp plain yoghurt of choice
- 1/2 tbsp milk of choice
- 20g dairy free white chocolate (melted)
- In to a jar (such as this overnight oats jar here) place 40g of Oat Pantry Carrot Cake Porridge Oats with 60g yoghurt of choice and 40ml of unsweetened almond milk.
- In a separate bowl mix together the 3 tbsp plain yoghurt, milk and melted white chocolate, then layer on top of the Carrot Cake Overnight Oats mixture in the jar.
- Place lid on the jar and leave to soak in the fridge overnight or for a minimum of 3 hours.
- OPTIONAL – In the morning top your Oat Pantry Carrot Cake Overnight Oats with extra grated carrot, chopped nuts and raisins.
- Lastly, ENJOY!
5. FRIDAY – Blueberry & Lemon Baked Oats
• 60g Oat Pantry Lemon Drizzle Porridge Oats
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 125ml unsweetened almond milk
• 1/2 banana (mashed)
• handful of fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients, excluding the blueberries.
3. Grease an oven proof dish (we have the perfect single serve baked oats dish available in the accessories section of our online shop).
4. Empty half of the mixture into the dish, sprinkle half of the blueberries on top, then add the remaining mixture and sprinkle the last of the blueberries on top (lightly pressing them in).
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Top with your favourite plain/vanilla yoghurt and enjoy!
6. SATURDAY – Apple Pie & Custard Overnight Oats
- 40g Oat Pantry Apple Pie Porridge Oats
- 100ml unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp Alpro Soya Custard
- 1 apple
- maple syrup (just a drizzle)
- small handful of chopped nuts
- Place 40g of Oat Pantry Apple Pie Porridge Oats with 100ml of unsweetened almond milk into a jar, close the lid and leave to soak in the fridge overnight.
- Either the day before or in the morning prepare the stewed apples. Chop the apple into small pieces and combine with the maple syrup in a small bowl. Then microwave on high for 20 seconds at a time until you reach your desired softness.
- Top your Oat Pantry Apple Pie overnight oats with the Alpro Custard, then the stewed apples and a small sprinkling of chopped nuts.
- Lastly, ENJOY!
7. SUNDAY – Strawberry & Banana Baked Oats
- 60g Oat Pantry Maple & Pecan Pie Porridge Oats
- 129ml milk of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 banana (half for baked oats mixture & half for topping)
- drizzle of maple syrup
- 1-2 strawberries
- small handful of dark chocolate drops
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius & grease an oven proof dish.
- Into a food blender, add the Oat Pantry Maple & Pecan Pie Porridge Oats, baking powder, milk, maple syrup & half a banana.
- Blend until fully combined.
- Empty the mixture into the oven proof dish.
- Chop into slices the strawberries and other half of the banana. Then place into the top of the mixture, scattering around and lightly pressing into the mixture. Sprinkle the dark chocolate drops on top.
- Place in the oven for approximately 15 minutes or until browned.