• 200g gluten free self raising flour
• 120ml almond milk other plant-based milks
• 6 tbsp maple syrup
• 4 tbsp coconut oil melted
• 3 tbsp cacao powder
• Pinch salt
• Sprinkle of Oat Pantry granola
1. Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees celsius. In a large mixing bowl add the gluten free flour, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and your choice of plant based milk and mix well into a smooth batter.
2. Get your doughnut mould and grease it with coconut oil, then add the batter into each mould, don’t over fill it and smooth the top.
3. Put into the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.
4. Whilst the doughnuts are baking prepare the chocolate topping. Add 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup to a bowl and then slowly stir in two tablespoons (then another tablespoon if needed) of cacao powder until you have a fairly dense mixture.
5. Next comes the fun part, dunk the doughnuts into the chocolate sauce and place on a drying rack. Whilst they are still drying sprinkle some Oat Pantry granola on top for added crunch.